Monday, July 9, 2007

Slow progress

Blogger still doesn't work the way it should ... Will they fix it? who knows.........


Anyway, I worked a little bit on my christmas stories last night. I didn't do much as i talked on the phone with my dear sister in law in Texas. Phone is included in our internet bill so we can talk as much as we want with 49 countries for free(USA and Germany are included but not yet Mexico) I'm currently working on the little dress but I feel progress are very slow. And it is such a small design , I should have finished it by now !!! lol



Today is raining a lot again. That's when you realized Emma got so lucky for her birthday. Pierre and Emma left this morning with my parents and I worry a little... It should rain everywhere in France today. Steb is cleaning his books with a wipe ... He also chose his tee shirt this morning. He didn't like the one I chose for him. When I tell you he's a strong willed boy !!! Today, and all week long actually, I have to go and stay at my parents house. They are so afraid someone will break in... Me, I'll prefer to stay home at do some house cleaning while the oldest kids are in vacations ...

No comments: