Thursday, July 19, 2007

Do you see a progress?

Like the progress is mostly on the hat, I'm not sure you're going to see a lot of things ... But I show it to you anyway. I even tried to do the backstitch on the reading glasses but I made amistake: I used one metallic thread instead of two. I'll have to undo it ... Today, I'm planning on finishing the hat and start the left side.



Little grey cat: I'll make an effort to finish it . Well, I'll try ...

Angie, gracias por tu email. Te voy a escribir muy pronto.

1 comment:

ʚϊɞ ...Gise said...

hola hola
gracias por tu visita no sabes cuanto me halaga las visitas de gente de tan lejos y mas cuando me dicen que alguien de su famillia es de acá. No conozco Nochistlán pero creo que ha de ser hermoso como todo Zacatecas lo es.
Oye que lindo tu punto de cruz...me encantó todo el santa , los winnies, los pajaritos todo con un toque muy delicado.
espero seguir visitando y poner labores de mi mamá en este punto.