Saturday, July 28, 2007

More stash ....

Look at what the mail carrier was nice enough to bring me this morning. This is the chart of a kit called HIVER (winter) by the french company : Bonheur des dames . Isn't it beautiful? They have a lot of nice kits over there but the prices are a bit expensive ... The stitcher ( Gj17 ) I bought it from is stitching it as a SAL with some others stitchers. You can see some of their progress here . It's going be hard to resist starting it ... I love all their little characters .

Here are some kits I like too:



For those who wonder about our adventures in potty land: it's going no where ... Yesterday I got two IN the potty and two OUT of the potty ... And this morning: it was half and half ... The problem is that he doesn't ask to go. It just happens and it doesn't seem to really bother him ...

I'll try to post a picture of Christmas stories by the end of the day (so don't hesitate to come back )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my favourite is the autumn/halloween one. That is really pretty and the pumpkin at the bottom has a cute face

Unknown said...

I have several lovely kits from Bonheur des Dames that I bought several years ago when I was in Paris. I like French kits because they are so different from what we have in the US.

Anonymous said...

Lovely kits! I could stitch all of them =)

Anonymous said...

Je n'ai jamais brodé de kit Bonheur des dames mais je les trouve tous très beaux ! j'ai hâte de voir l'avancée de celui que tu as reçu... après le kit dimensions peut-être ?