Friday, July 27, 2007

My next project

Some of you asked me what is going to be my next project (and some shy ones wondered about it ) Well, here it is: Angel kisses by (yes again) Dimensions ! I am planning on stitching that one for my dear sister in law in Texas who likes angels. I am going to stitch it on a solo by Silkweaver : my first solo (so hard to get ... ) As my fabric is like a sky, I'm hoping on skiping the backgroung I am not sure it will be possible but I'd like to start as soon as possible as I'm tired with Santa's background ... First step: get it out of the stitching closet . Step 2 : make a copy of the chart with my printer and step 3 : get the threads sorted It is so good to get distracted that way

So what do you think? Who stitched that one before? I may stitch the main characters first and get stuck with the background at the end ...

Ok, ok, back to stitching Santa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this one stitched. It looks so pretty too. I think my might just get away without stitching the background if you have hand dyed fabric that looks like sky.

Anonymous said...

C'est un très joli modèle aussi ! c'est drôle, tu enchaines les kits Dimensions comme moi j'enchaine les Lanarte !
sur la toile que tu as choisi, le résultat sera très beau. J'aime beaucoup les toiles silkweaver, j'ai deux abonnements mensuels chez eux et leur qualité de toile est superbe, je pense n'avoir été déçue qu'une fois par la couleur reçue, un genre vert pelouse...

Anonymous said...

That's such a pretty design. Looking forward to seeing you start that one.