Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hand

Yep, santa has a hand. I didn't stitch last night. I just stitched during Esteban's nap. I added backstitches where it was possible. Now, I'm back with the red colors which I really enjoy. We'll see tomorrow if I am done with red on the left ...


Today, I'm planning on doing more cleaning. I have too many papers from the different schools where I worked during the school year. I need to classify all of them and recycle the duplicate. I don't really like those kind of cleaning but it is necessary as papers tend to take a lot of space in our small appartment. I also take advantage because Pierre and Emma are spending the week end with their grand parents.

2 comments:

AngelSan said...

This is wonderful ! It looks like a drawing !

I know, I'm the worse commenter on the planet, but I do come everyday and follow your progress...

Do you know what you will do with this great picture? a frame?

Carla said...

Maravilloso!! Ya no falta mucho para terminarlo :)