Friday, July 20, 2007

Rainy day

Rain is back - again ... It's becoming an habits ...Anyway, I stitched yesterday and the hat looks more like a Christmas hat now. Mostly thanks to the backstitch and the red around it. Santa looks soooooooo good. Actually the colors are better in my living room than on my computer. Yesterday I had to frog one color on the hat because I chose a light yellow instead of a light beige How did it happen? I don't know? I think sometimes it is not a good idea to do two things at the same time: watching TV and stitching.

Talking about TV, I missed last night the last minutes of Desesperate housewives because I switched channels during the commercial break Next time, I'll watch the commercials ...

Another strange thing about blogger: if I have only one comment, like yesterday, it doesn't show ... so all day long yesterday, I didn't see the comment but it did appear this morning. Weird ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waoh chiloe, il avance ce santa !!!! j'adooore :))

Cathy said...

This is really coming along!

Carla said...

wow! si que estas avanzando rapido...ya muy pronto lo vereos terminado :)