Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hair

I'm feeling sleepy this morning . Once again I went to bed very late and I'm tired this morning. I'm paying the price for wanted to finish the little girl's hair ... Here is a pic of last night stitching session. She will look great when she will have a head full of hair. I'm still please with what I'm seeing and I don't think it will end up as an UFO because I love so much the soft tone colors the pattern has. (even though I'm going to add white where there are no stitches on the original white fabric. I think it's worth it to add white even though it's more work !!! )




Now a news report live from Pottyland: for the first time this morning, Esteban did a little pee in his underwear, stopped and came to tell me: "mommy peepee" !!! Fell like we won a million bucks I don't know if it's the beginning of something but it's a little reward from all the past days cleaning up after him !


Here is a proof that boy thinks he's more than 2 years old: he's pretending to play with the gameboy (he actually turns on and off the gameboy) If you think you are seeing a mexican flag in the back; you are The name of the post should be: mexican proud !!!! Chuy put the flag behind him while I was getting ready to get the picture I think it starts to miss Mexico a little bit

5 comments:

Brisa de Amor said...

Hermoso con su pelito... esta quedando hermoso. Cuanto trabajo, pero vale la pena!

****Ciottina**** said...

Very beautiful!!!Dimensions is fantastic in colors and details...I'll visit your blog everyday to look at your wip...
I haven't received your mail and I didn't find your e-mail address on your blog...;o(

Anonymous said...

superbe avancée déjà !!! tu dors la nuit?????

Carla said...

uy si que has avanzado rápido! la cara del angel es hermosa :)

stitcherw said...

Your angel piece is looking lovely, and Esteban looks like he is having fun playing with the gameboy. My nephews have had one since they were quite young and love it, I think it helped with developing their hand/eye coordination too. Good luck with the potty training, it sounds encouraging.
Sue