Sunday, August 5, 2007

Beach day !!!

The hot weather is finally here (32°C) so this morning we headed to the beach. It was Esteban's first time because the last time we went there, he was too young to remember. Did I mention we live 10 to 15 minutes to the beach? We just need a great weather more often. I watched the forecast and tomorrow, we go back to our old grey weather - they say it's because of the bad weather above Great Britain ... (the kids would like to go back to the beach of course ) Here are some pictures of the fun:

2 comments:

stitcherw said...

They look like they are having a wonderful time. My grandparents used to have a cottage by a lake, and when my DD was younger we'd go and she had so much fun. I hope you have some more lovely days so you can all go again.
Sue

Carla said...

Que lindas fotos! Cuando era niña yo también vivia a 10 minutos de la playa y me encantaba ir todo los fines de semana pues el clima era caliente todo el año