Wednesday, March 7, 2007

New stash

Here is my new kit from Bucilla. I was afraid it will be aida instead of evenweave because I checked on the bucilla web site and they don't mention that kit with evenweave. The quality of that fabric seems close to the lugana 28 count. I am wondering if they do use Zweigart for their kit??? Someone know? I like this design. It looks a little bit like a painting. I never stitched such design. The chart is very clear with big code. It reminds me the Lanarte charts : clear and simple. We'll see when I'll stitch it if it is really the same quality.

This is a petite gold collection from Dimensions. This is a design Ill make for me. But I'll change the fabric so I need to find a black evenweave 32 count (to stitch only in sumer with a good light I guess :))
~
I am very happy with my new stash and I don't know what I will stitch after my winnie...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your kits especially the Bucilla one. Though I have no idea what fabrics they use, did you read in the instructions? Sometimes they mention the fabric.

Carla said...

these are 2 beautiful kits