Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Do you believe in elf?

An elf decided that Santa made a mistake with my christmas gifts. I knew the old man didn't read well when he put the Will Ferrell DVD in his bag ... It was probably written : the Wii !!! Confusion as you age is normal but it bothers when you are the one who get the wrong thing ... Anyway, Santa always takes adavantage of the after christmas season to hire new elves and one of his new elf has a name: Barbara ! And Barbara double checked his lists (I guess she found odd someone will EVER get a Will Ferrell movie for Christmas. ) So Barbara decided to make up for the old man and as a good elf who wants to keep her job, she checked very well my file (I've been a good girl for so long ) And look at what I found in my mailbox today ( she may have heard we already took our tree down ) An enveloppe full of stitching goodies !!! Thank you so much Barbara: you are such a good elf and Santa should already promote you as his assistant (because, between you and I, I think his eyes sight is getting really bad ) By the way, that busy elf has even time to have an ETSY shop !!! (click on the red link to see how talented is our elf !!!)



Thanks for your nice comments yesterday! I feel better but I didn't stitch last night. (no pictures today ... sorry the addicted ones )

I exercised yesterday and today (aren't you proud of me?). I did some strenght training as I didn't find my walk away the pounds DVD ... ( Meari ) I always enjoyed exercising. I always feel so much better after it (mostly because I know I'm doing something good for my body)

My google reader got a life on his own and started getting crazy by showing several posts from one blog at different dates ...
Is your suffering from a weird illness too?

15 comments:

Natalija said...

What a wonderful present you got :)

Unknown said...

Anything is better than a Will Ferrell dvd...
Great gift, great friend!

Meari said...

What a nice gift. Much better than the DVD, eh?

Tanja said...

I hate it that other people have the will power to exercise and I seem to have lost that one... grrr!
Can you motivate me too? :-)

Tanja

Unknown said...

hi chiloe that was a lovely pressie for you well done to Barbara..like the new layout also :)

tkdquintmom said...

Is that a Just Nan I see in that pile? Oh look away! Look away! :-)
What a lovely gift.

Carolyn NC said...

Beautiful gifts!

Anonymous said...

A lovely gift from the wonderful Barbara.

Yay for exercise :) I got in an hour today and it feels so good.

Srinity said...

That's a wonderful present from Barbara. She is really sweet! The bunny chart is cute. :)

Carla said...

Que bueno Santa tiene elfos que si saben lo que te gusta ;). Esta lindo lo que te regalaron!

mainely stitching said...

Yay! I'm an elf, finally!! :D I'm really glad the packet arrived quickly and that you like it. I went through things, thinking, "What will she like??" As you might know, your dreaded green is my favorite color; your beloved pink is one of my lesser favorites ... so it was a challenge. But a fun one!!!

Hey, speaking of exercise, I passed one hour today! If I do this like a good girl, I will be in good shape before summer. Fingers and toes crossed!

Anonymous said...

ce doit être impressionnant tout ce qu'on doit pouvoir trouver chez toi !!!!!
c'est cher tout çà? parce qu'alors en France , bonjour hé !!!!
bizouuuus

Tammy said...

Sweet gifts!

Faith Ann said...

What a thoughtful gift from Barbara... so glad that the elves have better eyesight than Santa!

Pumpkin said...

That truly was a nice elf! Look at that lovely stash :o)

Good for you! I hope you will lose the weight you want to but remember, you have to eat right too ;o)