Saturday, October 4, 2008

Watch out !!!

He has a gun

Thanks for your kind words. I know I should not pay too much attention to what grand'ma says but she has always critized me ... and that as long as I remember ... She's 87 years old now. In my opinion, she's very selfish and always been that way. She has 4 grand kids: one girl (me) and 3 boys (my brother and my 2 cousins.) Guess who she always prefered? The boys ... I think my only shortcoming is to be my mom's daughter ... Chuy had witnessed how she reproached me stuffs that happened when I was a teenager (that I don't remember actually). That's why I stopped going there. Then she stopped her critics in front of Chuy and now, she starts again ; maybe because I was alone ...? She must feel I'm weak ??? Anyway, I don't mind helping her but please, no critics on my life or on what I do or don't do ... I don't criticize anybody. Everybody can do whatever they want to if it doesn't harm anybody ...

I stitch because it's one of my life's little pleasure (like chocolate). Cross stitch is even more for me: it makes me happy , it relaxes me , keep me inspire , made me virtually meet people that make me smile or laugh (like Marita's comment yesterday : I almost woke the kids up because I got a big laugh) and so on ... I even have a great pleasure checking everybody else stitching.

Today after Pierre's school ( don't you think school and saturday don't match together? ) We took Steb and Pierre to Mac Donald's then we went on the hunt for some jeans for Pierre. No such luck at the first mall so we went to another one and I found 3 jeans !!! Then we paid a short visit to my mom and we left to pick Emma up at my friend's house. It's getting cold but we had a great day.

Have a great week end ladies !!!

7 comments:

Ginnie said...

I'm enjoying seeing him come to live... keep up the good work.

mainely stitching said...

My MIL has said similar things about my cross stitch (that it's a waste of time, etc.). Must ignore these (awful) people as much as possible.

Anonymous said...

He is growing so quickly.

I'm happy I could make you smile :) We are so far apart physically but I feel like you are a close friend.

School on Saturday, it just seems so wrong.

Andie said...

*big hugs* Grandmas who can't be nice should be quiet! My grandma was the same! Loved the boys but had no time for the girls (except 1) luckily we lived a while away so didn't get tortured by her presence very often! Anyway big hugs! We love you and your stitching is wonderful!

Tammy said...

Hang in there Chiloe--most of us have had some experience with a relative such as you have. You seem like such a nice person. Chin up!

Pumpkin said...

Yea! He can fight off all the bad guys ;o)

Your grandmother sounds a lot like mine. I'm just thankful I don't go anywhere near her. You are very kind to still spend time with yours. You do what you want to do :o)

Windy said...

you are lucky for the cold, wish we had some here. 92 today! AHHHHHHHH