Wednesday, April 4, 2007

New progress


Nobody could really help me so I may try to contact Lanarte but I'm not sure they will answer me. For now, the colors are way darker than on my kit's picture. It is a little bit disapointing ... I hope it will end up looking much better because it is not a small project...
~
I changed the fabric. I chose a 28 ct cream jobelan. I hope tonight stitching is going to be nice...
~
Today was the first day of vacations for the kids. This morning, Pierre had an appointment at the hospital with his cancer doctor. It's a regular check up. He goes there every 4 months and in between, he does a blood test. The doc said Pierre's fine but I trust more a blood test... They are building a new unit so it was very hard to park. This new unit is going to be a pediatric unit where cancer kids are going to be. I hope it's going better than the actual one .They have 4 sterile rooms there and in 2 of them you have a view on the other side of the hospital (it has a U shape and 23 floors. The kids unit is at the 10 th floor) When you know some kids spends 2 months in there, you can imagine how hard it can be ...

No comments: