Sunday, November 2, 2008

Now you know !!!

Where is your treasure I stitched the red cross: let your stinky loving guy follow the map for you and enjoy the treasure !!! (of course, it is clickable - have you noticed that the whole picture doesn't fit in my scanner anymore? )

I got an award !!! I decided to be better at posting for the awards I get from you. BW gave me that award !!! I don't know if there is someting " brillante " in my blog but it's always very nice to get one !!! And thanks again to all of you who gave me one in the past !!! I really appreciate it and I do appreciate the time you take to drop me a comment. It always bright my day.

I updated my other blog : cross stitch galleries from all over the world. I added "NEW ! " next to the new links. If you have time, that will be nice of you if you could write a little message about it on your blog or add a link in your sidebar. Thanks !!!! It takes a lot of work to look for these links so that would be nice if as much people as possible could check this blog. Thanks a lot !!!

Health update:

Steb is feeling better: his temperature dropped. I thought he may have a sore throat but nothing right now...


7 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I'm glad to hear that Steb's feeling better. And congratulations with your stitching progress!

tkdquintmom said...

'X' always marks the spot according to Captain Jack :-)
It's looking great!

Daffycat said...

Looks great! It's so close to being finished...what's up next?

Pumpkin said...

Holy moly! You've even started the buffalo! You're an amazingly fast stitcher :o)

Glad to hear that Steb is doing better.

Petra said...

It's really getting large! It's looking great...how much more do you have?

Anonymous said...

Great stitching progress as always.

Heidi loved your sparkly award. :)

Meari said...

I'm glad Steb is feeling better. Poor guy!

Your "stinky guy" piece is coming right along. I'm always in awe at how fast you get your projects done!