Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'd rather be ...

Stitching !!! But all I'm doing is packing and moving stuffs from the appartment to the house ... I feel the pressure of getting everything ready for sunday (we still need to buy a kid's bed as Steb is going to have a big boy bed .) Tomorrow, they come to deliver the stove. I haven't bought the dishwasher yet. Too little time, too many things to do

I tried to stitch a little bit each night to keep me sane and here is my progress.
I should have an internet connection until sunday. I don't know how long it will take me to have my connection again. I will be able to connect from my parents' house. I'm going to miss checking my mails everyday but maybe I'll stitch more and will finish my fuchsia: just kidding

Happy thanksgiving my friends who celebrate it !!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stitching is coming along beautifully! And stop panicking! You will get it all done. You have the keys for the flat for a few days after anyway don't you? So you can still do some trips to move stuff then. It will all fall into place and in a couple of weeks you'll be settled and stitching the evenings away again :o)

Carmen said...

it is difficult to move into your new house, it is very hard and tiring, but ultimately rewarding to get to the new house. good luck!

Anonymous said...

Moving is hard work. Wishing you a smooth as possible transition from the old home to the new.

Sharon said...

Your Lanarte looks gorgeous! You totally enable me and my Mom on this piece-I just ordered two kits from Sew and So today! Good luck with your move!

Tammy said...

I wish I was stitching too. I brought my stitching out today in the hopes of doing some, but my day didn't have room for it.

Your piece is looking incredible.

Good with getting things together in time for Sunday's move.

Anonymous said...

ton point de croix prend forme et les couleurs sont de très bon goût ! joyeux thanks giving assi à tous ceux qui célèbrent cette fête - merci de tes passages chez moi - chounette

Srinity said...

Fuchsia is coming along well considering you are in the middle of moving to a new home. Give it a week and things start to get on their places and you have more time to stitch. :)

mainely stitching said...

Wishing you a really wonderful move, Chiloe. It will be great to live in a house, I'm sure!

Pumpkin said...

I agree! I agree! LOL! Sounds like things are going pretty good for you though.

You're stitching has really come along though :o)

Tanja said...

Hello there, wishing you much luck with the moving from a sunny Arizona :P
I promise I will not date any weirdos while you are gone from the internet, nor will I stitch faster than you (like I ever would).

That fuschia will look gorgeous in your new house!

Tanja