Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No picture ...

No picture today: I stitched just a little bit yesterday because I came back late last night. The progress is too small to show !!! Sorry ! Right now, I'm taking a (short) computer break from cleaning to write this message. My mom took the 3 kids to help me out. I still have to go to Emma's violin class meeting at 6.00 pm ... She didn't pratice much during vacations ... Shttt ...... Don't tell the teacher

Thank you all for asking about Esteban. He's feeling better today. Yesterday, the painters woke him up again by making some noise. So he slept in my arms for another hour. Then he was grumpy for the rest of the day ... I'm glad he's sleeping at my mom today as the painters are making noise again ...

I also want to thank you all for the comments you are leaving on my blog lately. It's really nice to feel the support behind the screen !!! I think I may have given up on the angels without you (especially when I was drowned in the blues ... )

Today is the day for Chuy's family to leave Texas !!! They are going to arrive tomorrow morning to Germany (german time) . I hope everything will go well ...

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Gosh, you'd think of all the possible workers to have around, painters would be the quietest. LOL! Glad Estaban's getting some rest at your mother's house today. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Esteban is feeling better. It is just so horrible when they're ill and you can't do anything about it isn't it.

These painters seem to have been around for weeks! What on earth are they doing that's taking them so long?

Anonymous said...

Oh PLEASE don't give up on those angels, they are far too beautiful (and so close to being done) to do that!!! I love angels, collect angels and I'm known as stitching Angel (which you knew of course loi) --

Tell Emma her mommy's new canadian friend didn't practice her guitar all summer either shhhhh...

Glad Esteban is feeling better...