Friday, June 22, 2007

A picture !!!!!!

Here is my Christmas Stories. I was able to stitch on wednesday night. This is my progress. Now it is red red red but it doesn't bother at all! I actually love it! I am now stitching santa's legs. I know you need some imagination to "see" a leg And you know what: tonight I am free to stitch as tomorrow night and sunday night I really miss my addiction but work was first

~

I took an appointment to get my haircut after I finish work! My hair is sooooooooooo long. I look soooooooo bad ...

~

Thanks for the comment on the circus. I couldn't blog a lot so it made me happy someone was nice enough to comment.

~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to confess... -I don't see a leg. :/ Good progress on it though!

Know what you mean about hair in need of a trim! I'm growing mine long again and at the moment it is at that very irritating stage where I just want to get rid of it.

Carla said...

Bueno yo tampoco puedo ver una pierna...pero seguro esta ahi :)
que bueno que este fin de semana te puedas dedicar a bordar un poco más