Friday, June 8, 2007

Busy

Hi everybody !!!
~
I'm still very busy with my class . I don't have time to stitch even though I have a little progress to show you (no time to scan the progress). Of course, the green book is not finished yet ... I have the feeling I'm just filling the blank ...
~
Today I got my World of cross stitching : usually I get it covered with a black plastic wrap and today it was a clear one. I would prefer they keep the old system as the temptation of stealing it can be greater when you see what is in the wrap ... (there were nothing exciting for me in that one. When I had stopped my subscription, everything seemed so great and now that I started my subscription again, I haven't got many great projects for me ... weird ... )
~
Anyway: back to work until 11.30 pm ....

No comments: