Sunday, June 3, 2007

Book


Green, green, green !!! I'm working on the book which has two shades of green so it is not very exciting but I did finished one side of the book already. At least, I'm happy with the fabric I chose: 32 count white lugana. We can't see the fabric through the threads and I love that! That's why 32 ct is my favorite count !!! I can't believe how this project is small. That's the smallest project I ever done !!!
~
I don't know what I'm going to do with my Birdhouse artistry ... I don't how to f
rame, a professional framer is expensive (as my project are soooooooo big all the time ...
~
Terri-Ann I wish I could see your Winnie !!! Do you have a gallerie now to follow your WIP? Let me know if you got one

2 comments:

Carla said...

buen avance Chiloe! En cuanto a "birdhouse artistry" la verdad no se me ocurre cómo puedes terminarlo pues me parece que es bastante grande ...

Cathy said...

Chiloe, "lopsided" means crooked. My husband and kids baked the cake for me, and they're not the most experienced bakers. My birthday cake is always off-center and lumpy. Lopsided cake is my favorite because while it's not pretty, they make it with love and lots of fun!