Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thrusday

I'm back with my smart title which means, I don't know what to write tonight !!! But I can show you my progress:



As I'm tired of the greens, I decided to work on the roof. I used to be a stitcher who were stitching a little bit on the right, a little bit on the left and the whole piece ended up in my UFO bin. Then I became a more diciplined stitcher who try to stitch in a more organized manner. My initial goal was to stitch the window and go from left to right. Now I gave up on the greens and work on the right part of the design ...


Andie sugested a method that could help me stitch the greens : "green is first, reapeat after me.... green is first " Sorry Andie: he doesn't work !!! I think I'm simply allergic to greens ...


Yesterday, I saw on the Lanarte site that they give name to their kit. So mine is Country home.



7 comments:

mainely stitching said...

So is "Thrusday" the new 8th day in the week? I know I need that! LOL!

Stitchingranny said...

You are doing well Chiloe and you have done quite a lot of green, you just do a little now and again it will eventually grow.

Anonymous said...

Aww lol. It's looking proper grand tho Chiloe :o)

debijeanm said...

Thanks, I needed a giggle.

Things are still insane here. Five more days of school, six counting cleaning out my classroom.

And I AM counting.

So here's my advice, Padawan Learner. You must work in ONE piece of green thread every time you stitch, then you may go onto whatever color you wish.

This from the UFO, don't practice what you preach queen.

Veronica said...

LOL! Thanx for the laugh Chiloe. Green is pretty tiresome to stitch, isn't it? I know exactly where you're coming from.

However, your Contry Home is progressing wonderfully. Go, Chiloe, go! I'll be cheering you on :)

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how tiring it is to have so much green to stitch. But as what others sad, stitch a few greens then change color so you won't get bored. Your country home is looking great.

Anonymous said...

You've done a great job with all that green so far.

Don't forget to choose a smaller design to stitch on next and one with no green! :grin: