Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday

I changed my counter. I got the new feedjit counter and I like to see how people ended up on my blog. I was surprised to see that some people came from blogs that have a link to my blog. Thanks to all who put my blog's link to their blog !!!

Who else had a problem with my blog before?

Here is the new picture of my Lanarte. I didn't stitch last night: I checked blogs and bulletin boards It's amazing how internet can take so much of our time ...

Back to stitching

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this piece :) I am excited how it comes along every day :)

Never had a problem with your blog.

mainely stitching said...

We also have a popup blocker - seems like everyone would by now! - so I've never had troubles with your blog, either. :)

Anonymous said...

Never had problems with your blog. Thank you, Pop-Up Blocker. :D

Jennifer said...

Hello! Thanks for the comment. I'm adding your blog to my google reader too!