Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday .

Christmas is officially over in our home: we took the tree down this afternoon. It was time: in our small appartment, the tree was taking a huge place and we fell so overcrowded ... Can't wait to have a bigger place and a bigger car

What do you all have against Couscous? It's very good. Okay, mine come from the can but my mom make a "real" one !!! And it's a complete meal: meat, vegetable and the grains. Everybody likes it very much here, beside Pierre, of course

Look at my bunny: the backstitches really bring her to life I try to do a little backstitch everyday because it keeps me going. After stitching the fairy, this one looks really huge. What I stitched is already half the size of the fairy .
I had to write the Disney Company again because after the first mail, I never heard from them (in spite of 3 or 4 mails). I asked them for a complete refund as most of my order couldn't be replaced ( most of my items were sold out ... ) Too bad ...

10 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I used to LOVE couscous, but I ate far too much of it for years on end. I'll like it again, eventually. ;)

Tammy said...

This bunny is just the cutest little guy. I love seeing progress you make day to day.

Marita said...

CousCous is great, the spicier the better, a fantastic quick meal.

Am loving your bunny.

Good luck with the Disney Shop.

Carmen said...

the bunny is cute !, but the couscous...i prefer Kebab and of course tea with mint:D....but my favourite meal is = Iberic Jam :D

Carla said...

el backstitch realmente es indispensable para este diseño...esta muy bonito!
Espero puedas solucionar tu problema con los de Disney

Beatrice said...

I love the bunny the back stitching is making it pop!
Great progress!

Sharon said...

Very nice progress on your bunny!

Kyriaki said...

Cous-cous - OH YUM :) I love couscous, my favourite recipe involves red peppers, spring onions, carrot, tuna and hummus. Very tasty.

Too bad on not getting the stuff you'd ordered...thats no good.

Bunny is very sweet, backstitching really does bring things to life.

Thankyou for the lovely comments on my Mystery, I am going to take it with me on holiday in the next two weeks and hopefully will get lots done! More progress pictures to make people happy, then :)

Sally said...

The bunny is beautiful Chiloe!

Name: Vicki said...

I really like the bunny girl! You are doing a great job! Thank you for your comment on my blog. What you said about my DD needing time to figure out what she wants to do really helped me! I'll try to be patient, but it's not easy for me! lol I want so much for her! Have a great day!