Friday, January 4, 2008

How to torture your son ...

in two acts: first, prepare him Couscous for lunch then make mashed potatoes and ham for dinner He was not a happy camper at all ...

I made some yellow progress in my bunny girl. tomorrow progress is going to be more exciting as I am now working on the backstitching of the dress.
I prepared the flosses for my SAL: Oh christmas tree. I am just missing one DMC 677. I still can't believe I will have to pay 1.10 euros for this one ( about $1.62 yes, it hurts ...) I chose one Silkweaver fabric I had in my stash: 32 count lugana Sand. I don't think I will stitch was is around the children. (I'll avoid the painful metallic threads )

9 comments:

Carol said...

Do you need that 677 in less than a week? I will happily send you a skein - just email me at carolsutcliffe@comcast.net with your address!

Marita said...

Your bunny is turning out so cute.

Christmas tree project looks interesting, lots of work there.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the suggestion of a 'heart beat teddy' for Heidi. Was a great idea.

Doris said...

i leik the face of your bunny,is so cute!..

you give couscous, to your child?..oh i prefer a big pizza!! specially with iberic jam :D

hugs, and my solidarity for you child...:D

Carla said...

jaja que mala porbre tu peque..el Couscous tampoco me gusta a mi :P
Yo compro mis hilo DMC en una tienda online que hace envios a todo el mundo gratis...tal vez te sirva alguna vez la direccion es http://www.fibersandthreads.com/index.html

Veronica said...

I've been lurking on your blog for a while now. I gotta tell you I enjoy reading your updates. I love your stitching. They're all beautiful!

Marie said...

trop mignonne cette lapine !
c'est un bien beau cadeau que Carla t'a fait, le livre a l'air d'être très beau, avec de belles illustrations.

Tammy said...

Again, awesome progress!

mainely stitching said...

Our crazy kids love couscous, probably because I don't .... ;)

Anonymous said...

Your bunny girl is looking very cute!