Sunday, May 11, 2008

Busy week end !!!

When a week end starts on a tuesday evening and will last until monday evening, it has to be busy, especially since we are truly blessed with a wonderful weather . It's going to be hard if we get bad weather again ...

I decided it was REALLY time to take care of me and my baby fat As you may recall, France has only 2 sale seasons: january and july and every year, I don't take advantage of those great prices as I am too fat to really find clothes that fit me right. It's so depressing so it's really time to do something to get fit. I'm going to follow the Weight Watcher program ( a friend lend me her book) and I'm going to try to exercice more. Since wednesday, I have managed to walk one hour every day: that's a great start. The weather is big plus because it's so sunny and warm, we can't help spending time outside. Last night, I dug out my abs machine (you know the one that is supposed to give you the right movement and not hurt your neck). I'm also going to exercice at home. Now I hope I can keep up with my motivation to get fit and eat right. That's going to be very hard but I hope I can do it ...

I'm making progress with my Lanarte but I'm stitching the yellow curtain and I don't feel I'm moving very fast ...

Today, we're going to eat a barbecue at my parent's house then we'll go walking. Pierre wants to catch some tadpoles in a small river. It should be 77° F ( 25°C) I hope everybody is as lucky as us


11 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

Good luck with the new routine.

The lanarte is looking really good.

Dawn T. said...

your WIP looks fantastic!

Desi said...

Sorry about your landlord--there should be special retribution for men who invade a lady's space carelessly!

Your stitching is spectacular, though. I like how you're working the curtain down. I might have tried it by doing all one color, then the next, then the next. Maybe I'll try it your way.

Happy Mother's Day!

Tammy said...

Good luck with the weight loss. It is a challenge, but one well worth the effort!

I swear by WW. It is what has been the catalyst for my weight loss as well as a good amount of time in the gym.

Your WIP is looking spectacular!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the weight loss, hun, I'm right in there with you, although I'm doing Rosemary Conley. I feel your pain, especially now that the warm weather is here and you want to be out and about in skimpier clothes!

Your wip is looking lovely! I can see lots of progress since the last update!

mainely stitching said...

Good luck, Chiloe!! You're not alone in trying to slim down! ;)

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Hi Chiloe

Good Luck with your new Eating/Exercise Routine. I have gained weight this winter so I'm trying to not eat any junk food, drinking Lemonade instead of Pop, and eat healthier as well. I go walking when it is not raining out like it is today and very cold out too.

Your WIP is coming along just beaitful. You're making great progress on that yellow curtain. You got alot done since the last time I saw it.

Take care & Happy Stitching

Mylene said...

Your Lanarte project is looking beautiful!

Marita said...

Good luck with the WW.

Your stitching looks wonderful.

Faith Ann said...

Good luck with your weight loss goals. It's never a bad thing to get more exercise :)

Your Lanarte project is looking gorgeous.

LoriRay said...

Chiloe, I wish you the best with your weight loss. It's tough but you can do it!

Your posts sound like you are a happy person with a good sense of humor and a great family. My husband, kids, and I are lucky/blessed, too. :)