Monday, February 20, 2012

Progress


Here is an update on my autumn harvest : As you can see there is a little difference between the previous post and today's pic. I'm having so much fun stitching it: colors are great and from far, it does look like a real painting. BUT I am avoiding the dark colors like the ones from the basket in the middle.

02.19.2012

At one point, I even avoided stitching what look like a watermelon and my stitching looked like that:

Yes , someone was avoiding the dull colors again !!!

16 comments:

Barb said...

Nice Progress. I look forward to seeing more of this piece.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Lovely progress. There are so many color changes I think I'd go crazy!

Beatrice said...

Wonderful progress...not a dull colour in sight!

barbara said...

Lovey, Chiloe! So bright and cheery!

Lesleyanne said...

Wow you have made loads of progress and it looks great.

Mylene said...

You sure moving on, Chiloe!!

Veronica said...

Little difference? I'd say there's been tons of progress. LOL! Avoiding dull colours? But they're not green... :P

Hugs,
Veronica.

Catherine said...

Very pretty!

Annette said...

You are going fast.. what a great update.. love the colors in it!!!
Can't wait too see the next piece finished

Felicity said...

It's looking gorgeous!

Carmen said...

oh,this one have so pretty colors!.

Carolyn NC said...

Looks so pretty!

Debbie said...

a true labour of love... looking beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

Your WIP is beautiful.

Jan Gartlan said...

So pretty. Who is the designer?

Anonymous said...

Hello

Your project is beautiful.