Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm in love !!!!!!!!!

Please, tell me there is hope! Tell me there is a rehab center somewhere where I could cure my irrational love for Santa's, snowmen and all christmassy sceneries! Please, someone help MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !


Those are from the new Dimensions christmas collection. Click to see more! I'm hoping to buy both (not reasonable right now but you can't fight love, right? )Well, maybe I should finish BOoo! first? (no, I swear: it's not finished !!! I'm still working on the shading but didn't want to bother you with a picture that will look the same for you I know! I'm taking very good care of you ladies !!! )


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Addict !!

Ginnie said...

No there is no cure....buy... stitch and enjoy!!!!

Carolyn NC said...

Go to rehab - it won't make a difference...so go ahead and indulge!!!

Carmen said...

is no cure...so like Ginnie say, buy,stitching and enjoy..

Dawn T. said...

I can't help you because I will be joining you in the rehab...LOL. I LOVE these two designs!!

Anonymous said...

I love these designs

Felicity said...

Why waste money on rehab when, as the others said, there is no cure? You may as well enjoy buying stash instead. I love Santas too.

Andie said...

LOL I have a cure think...... lots of WHITE..... lots of GREEN!! :D

Melanie said...

Can't fight the feeling!

Tammy said...

I'm in love too! Very cute patterns.

Pumpkin said...

Oh dear! What are we going to do with you???? I wonder if there is a rehab center somewhere ;o)

Yvonne said...

If you find a rehab center, please let me know as I will join you. I just started my christmas stitching craze too. Going to check out new Dimension kits now. Sighhhhh.....

Laural said...

Being a huge fan of snowmen myself, I think it would be hypocritical of me to suggest rehab.

Unknown said...

oh you are horrible! LOL as you are feeding my snowman addiction as well! No there is no rehab or I would be there with you as well! What great snowmen designs and now I will add them to my must have list! TY!!! ^_^

Srinity said...

Those two are cute. And I love the stockings they have. I guess it's like someone said: we don't need expensive threrapy as long as we have stitching so just go agead! :D

Anonymous said...

There is no cure. I hope to see Boo finished soon though.

How are the Fuchsias going?

Stitchingranny said...

oooh even if I knew a cure I am sure it would not work on these two cuties and I will look forward to seeing you stitch them.