Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday

Another rainy day here ... so it's a great day for a stitcher This is my friday progress as I didn't stitch yesterday at all. I took care of my friend's son and then we all went out to finish the evening with a barbecue at her house. We came too late to start stitching (especially because a crazy had waken the whole neighborhood before 7 am playing with his motorcycle (it felt like if he was riding back and forth in the street.) I'm sure a lot of people wanted to commit a murder (I was one of them ... ) Anyway, here is my progress:

Santa can almost dance !!!

This morning, I scanned some of my stash (if you're curious, check my webshot gallery)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh you have gorgeous stash!

I hope you stitch Woodland Enchantress soon as she looks beautiful and I've often looked at her myself. I have not yet seen anyone stitch her though.

Anonymous said...

Great progress Chiloe. The backstich really does make a huge difference to the design. :)

You have so much lovely stash.

Petra said...

Your WIP is looking great, keep it up!

Tammy said...

Great progress! It's going to be a sweet piece.

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is looking great, loved looking through your stash.

Carmen said...

great progress !

Carla said...

va quedando genial!!

Windy said...

Can't stand these jerks who rev their engines in the wee hours! Boys who never became men I guess.

Pumpkin said...

Someone has feet! ;o)

Meari said...

Haha... I had to laugh at your description of the neighborhood "crazy". I have one that lives next door. Thankfully, it's temporary. The son moved back home and he has a Harley motorcycle. Those are unnecessarily LOUD! No Sunday afternoon naps around here. :(