Saturday, November 3, 2007

I signed !

Will you believe that I got inspired by Missy and signed for the NaBloPoMo I didn't really understand how to enter my blog to their list ... Should I email them my blog's name? Anyway, like I am already a daily blogger (well, most of the time) I thought I may get new reader by signing in I'm not sure that the whole may be interested by a stitcher exciting life ... ? Do you think the OTHERS (= non stitchers ) can really understand how we get excited by a colored fabrics? by a new kit? by an hand dye thread? Maybe after reading cross stitch related blogs they will pray everyday that their kids never become stitchers Become gay, move to the moon, dress as a pirate everyday if you want to but NEVER EVER become a stitcher ! Just to show the whole world we are normal people, I am going to show my new stash !!! Yeah stash day !!!!!!

First I got my World of Cross Stitching and the very exciting mouse pattern I told you about last month Unfortunately, the next month projects are not that exciting ...


Then I bought 2 french magazines. I almost never buy french magazines because I don't really like their style. But you know I have a weakness for christmas So here they are:



And, Point de croix magazine:

I also have some progress to show you:

I'm still working on the yellow flower and I added a small blue one. I'm not done on that part yet...


8 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I like the French magazines quite well - I hope you'll enjoy the Christmas edition!

The sign-up process for the monthly blogging seemed pretty straight-forward to me, signing up your blog and creating a little account. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Nice stash and your flowers are looking great.

Dawn T. said...

Enjoy your magazines:) Your flowers are beautiful!!

Marita said...

Ooooh new stash! I love new stash.

I do have to be careful not to bore my non-stitching friends silly with all my cross stitch talk.

Hubby and I take turns at confusing each other with our hobbies/obsessions. He educates me at length about iambic pentameter and shakespear (while I fall asleep). Then I tell him about cross stitch, stash and show him new patterns whilst he dozes off. We are a perfect pair :grin:

Anonymous said...

Lovely stash :o) I just checked and mine hasn't even been shipped yet and I was expecting it to arrive today! grrrrr

Your flowers are beautiful. I love the colours. My favourite is that big orange rose.

Hey, I just noticed you're on your way to your 10,000th hit on your blog!

Sally said...

Your new magazines look good! I usually buy Christmas ones too but haven't so far this year!

Your flowers are coming along beautifully.

Carla said...

Se en muy lindas las revistas que has comprado...muchos proyectos interesantes !
El progreso de tu bordado va muy bien!

Marie said...

achat des magazines demain pour moi...
the world of cross sitching a l'air chouette avec cet ours... il y a souvent de bien beaux modèles je crois...