Monday, November 19, 2007

More boring !

I stick with the vase but it's an effort I made good progress but I still have to stitch a lot more dark colors. You can see I stitched the fun colors first (the 3 eggs: lovely shades of blues) I'll stitch a pink petal soon and then it will be only dark colors. There is also a snail on the right. The piece still fit in my scanner but I don't know for how long.


Yes, Debijean, there is no hidden fairy in the vase You made me laughed It's also hard to resist that little fairy !!! I have everything ready constantly next to me! I may stitch the fairy during the day and the vase at night ??? Anyway, I may start today


Have a good day

7 comments:

Little Cat said...

It may be boring to stitch this section but it looks beautiful Chiloe.

Marita said...

I like the blue's but know what how boring whites and creams are to stitch. Was feeling that way tonight stitching a little lamb. Lots of blah white and grey.

~Tammy said...

Your progress is amazing. It is unfortunate that you're coming into the dreaded whites and creams. Good luck!

Sally said...

It's looking so beautiful Chiloe:)

I've added a picture of my scissors on my blog:)

selina said...

It is wonderful! Love it. You surely deserve to treat yourself with some *fun* stitching - aka the fairy :)

I also added a photo of my scissor on my blog. you will need to scroll down a bit. If you get error messages, just refresh once or twice and it usually works :)

Laural said...

You're almost there!

Stitchingranny said...

Wow wow wow, you have certainly been busy whilst I have been away this is really looking stunning now.