Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm weak ...


Here is my birdhouse: the feather is finished and I have started one egg under the main birdhouse. I should have stitched the nest under the bouquet but I didn't feel like stitching a nest. Maybe, it is a sign I'm getting a little bored with that project...



Well ... what you see is really what you think it is !!! I'm weak but you see, I've worked a lot on the birdhouse so I thought I just deserve a little reward to myself ! :-D I could indulge on ice cream but it wouldn't be good for my hips , right? And it doesn't mean I'm going to give up on my Lanarte. It stays my focus piece ;-) Anyway, the Lanarte charts are much easier to stitch than the Dimensions. I'm stitching my Christmas stories on a white 32 count lugana fabric. So I don't know if I could use 3 to 4 threads as they want us to ...


2 comments:

Flo said...

Bravo :-) ça avance bien !
Tu l'auras bientôt fini.
Merci pour ton commentaire sur mon tout nouveau blog (encore vide ^^)!

Carla said...

nooo...no te aburras, ya no te falta mucho tal vez debas intercalarlo con el proyecto del Santa :)