Tuesday, May 1, 2007

what a gift ...

Look at what Pierre brought when he came back from a birthday party. So he went with one friend and his parents to a birthday hike in the countryside. And this is the special goody bag he got... I wonder if I don't prefer candies ...




So what do you think? Do you like our new guest? (we just hope he won't stay too long ... ) Our friend doesn't really think we live in an appartment ... Any advice how to help a lizard survive is welcome !!! (do you believe that lizard already has a Pokemon name ... )

2 comments:

Cathy said...

You're a nicer mama than I! If that had come in my door, I'd have thrown it right back out again. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hihihi nous c'est les tétards que nous élévons... après une semaine à la maison, nous les avons installé dans le bassin de mon frère.