Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Another butterfly !





A new butterfly and more border ! I really like the idea to stitch the border along with the design. I still need to stitch the third butterfly then I will probably make the feather under the butterflies. I did about 50 % of the chart now.
~
I'm already thinking about my next project: I'm dreaming about getting the: christmas stories . It's a gold petite Dimensions kit that caught my eye !!! You don't know it but I'm in love with Santa Claus :D I don't know why I love design with Santa claus but not all santas! No, no, I love only realistic Santas (like the Santa from the Coca Cola company ;) ) I know: I'm weird :D I stitch that one a long time ago (It is an UFO right now: I made a mistake in the count do I need to frog it a little bit around his head...) You can check it out here:http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1169441058049743791JEQPDY I didn't managed to get the image on the blog (it appeared blurred ... )

1 comment:

Carla said...

50%?? wow si que has avanzado rapido este proyecto!
el santa se ve lindo:)