Sunday, May 27, 2007

Almost done ...

The green brush was done last night and I started the border under the flower. I had to count very well as I don't write Marjolein bastin . I am not sure I counted very well though . I want the blue brush (the last one ) to be 4 crosses under the flower in order to have the same count as above the butterflies. I hope at the end, everything will look balanced ...
~
I still find the colours a little darker that I would have wanted (especially the big birdhouse ) but I got used to it It is almost over and I still don't know what I'm going to do with it ... I don't know how to frame . That's a big problem even though I am not too fond of putting a lot of stitched pieces on my walls. And I really stitch for the pleasure of it and the stress relief I get from it !!! I'll make my first attempt at framing with my Christmas Stories as I want to be able to display it at christmas time. I'll then take an already made frame and I'll try my best to make it look professionally made

No comments: