Friday, May 18, 2007

Eggs completed ! And I've been tagged

I finished last night my four eggs ! I thought I'll then stitch the nest but I need to lower the nest. I thought I won't be able to do it if the birdhouse is not stitched first. It is hard to decide where to put it. I started the birdhouse but I don't know yet if I made the right choice...





Heidi tagged me ! This is the first time it happened to me ! So here are the rules :
1 - Each player must state 8 random facts/ habits about themselves.
2 - People who tagged , write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3 - At the end of your blog, you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4 - Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they are tagged and to read your blog.
~
1 - We are a trilingual family : we speak english, spanish and french. When we go to a public place, people often stop speaking to listen to us (not always discreetly ... ) Chuy and I speak english together, Chuy speaks english to Pierre and spanish to Emma and Esteban . I speak mainly french to my kids.And it is not as complicated as it appears They all understand the 3 languages. We now need to learn a new language if we want private conversations
~
2 - Each of my kids has been conceived in a different country : Pierre : Mexico, Emma : USA (Texas) and Esteban : France.
~
3 - I love foreign languages : I also learnt latin, swedish and finnish while at university.
~
4 - I taught english (level 1) in a mexican high school while my spanish was not very good
~
5 - I always wanted a daughter and I followed a special diet to raise my chances to have a girl from the doctor Papa (and it's his real name ! ) I did get a girl : diet or chance?
~
6 - I'm in love with Santa ! Don't ask me why : I don't know where it comes from myself
~
7 - I love gardening but I live in an appartment and don't have a garden .
~
8 - I dream of eating heathlier but I don't like vegetables
~
I tag: Barbibouille, Fée Luciole, Blue, Calina,Chiara and little grey cat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'mglad I tagged you, I learned some interesting things about you I didn't know.

I like gardening too but am in apaattment too so we have those flower beds that hang on your balcony and I have various plants all over the house, it helps make up for the lack of yard. :)

Flo said...

Merci de m'avoir taggée ^_^.
J'ai joué le jeu, c'était assez marrant à faire :-).
Tu as presque fini ton Lanarte, allez encore quelques croix, courage !