Sunday, May 20, 2007

New pic


I didn't post yesterday but I stitched at night. I mostly stitched at night but I'll have more time soon as the school year will end in 6 weeks !!! YEAH !!!! Isn't it great? You see: I haven't touched Christmas stories !
~
Yesterday, I went to see a kinesologist for Pierre. I don't know if I already told you that Pierre got a stroke ( probably when I was pregnant ) He now have to do some exercise at night (brain gym) I hope it will help him to have more self esteem, to find the strenght to overcome all the difficulties he can have learning . If there are some parents or teachers who read my blog and know what kind of result kinesiology brings, I will be more than happy to read your experiences ! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

j'en reviens pas à la vitesse où tu avances.....