Monday, May 28, 2007

HAPPY DANCE !!!!


After almost two months (I started on april 2 nd) my Birdhouse artistry is officially completed !!! YEAH !!!!!!!!! It went faster than my Winnie and Lumpy (7 months ) I finished this morning the blue brush and the border and this afternoon , after working for my class, I finished the backstitches I didn't do on the main birdhouse. I completed ruined all the french knots I tried to do. Every single one of them ended in NOTHING close to a knot So I cheated Instead of french knots , I did simple knots and honestly: nobody can tell the difference
~
I'd like you tell me what you think of the bottom of the design: did I succeed to make the design looks fine even though I did not stitch Marjolein Bastin and the nuts at the left corner of the design? And I also lower the eggs and the brown birdhouse... Tell me the truth! I barely get any comments (way less than ladies posting pictures of common flowers from their garden ) so your opinion will be more than welcome
~
Well, I am not free to stitch my Christmas stories and this is a great news !!! The chart is smaller but I'm not sure I'll finish it faster as it's a Dimensions kit ...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Well done on your latest finish. I don't like the way she has her signature on the design so I approve of your changes. I love christmas designs so look forward to seeing your next progress. My Lumpy and Friends are coming along nicely, I ran out of some brown and purple so I had to get more, its going to need a large frame though! Terri

Carla said...

Esta bellisimo Chiloe!!!! Lo has bordado super rapido, yo me hubiera demorado 6 meses por lo menos jejeje
Pues nada me parece que se ve super bien aunque no hayas bordado el nombre de la diseñadora!
Me muero por ver tus avances en Christmas Storie :)

besos, Carla

Unknown said...

It looks great. You don't need anything else in the design. Now on to that lovely Santa.

Missy said...

I think that it looks great, congratulations!! What a pretty project.

: )

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! Congratulations for your finish. Would you like to exchange the chart?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! It looks fine without her name actually.

Anonymous said...

Une patate chaude t'attend sur mon blog ;) bises

Flo said...

Félicitations ! :-)

Anonymous said...

bravooooooo! rapide! magnifique!

Unknown said...

YAY!! I'm dancing with you! :o)

paraisoretrolibros said...

Felicitaciones, te ha quedado maravilloso!!
Lise

Heidi said...

A wonderful piece of work! You made it all your own with your onw changes. I live in Holland where Marjolein is very popular you see her work everywhere. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Ann