Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I love to get things in the mail !

I am pleased to introduce you to my next new project : Christmas stories from Dimensions !!! It's a small design (a big change for me !!! ). I checked Dimensions new range of christmas products and can I say I fell in love with that cute design? :-)) I had to have it so I ordered it from ebay and here it is in front of me. Now the dilemma is: should I start it right now or should I wait to finish the birdhouse artistry? I have everything to start it: the right fabric: a 32 count white lugana. ( I only wish Dimensions will include a thread sorter in their Petite collections ) I'm afraid if I don't finish the other one first, it may end up as an UFO ... :-(
~

So, what do you think? Qu'en pensez-vous?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Finish the birdhouses. I have enough UFOs to know! At least each motif in the birdhouses is something different to stitch. That difference kept me going on Winter when I never wanted to see any more white silk thread ever again.

Carla said...

Es hermoso ese diseño. no???! Yo lo tengo en mi Wish List ....me parece super tierno ese Santa :)

Anonymous said...

Fini tes nichoirs avant de commencer c'elle ci. O en finissant tes nichoirs commence c'ele ci car c'est un gros pavé et tu auras besoin de changer de travail ;-)