Thursday, May 10, 2007

I don't give up ...

Even though temptation tells me to start my Christmas Stories , I do resist ladies !!! Okay, okay, I don't know how long I will ... You see: the other one is just toooooooooo cute ! :-) Anyway, the bouquet is NOT yet finished ... It takes forever for just such a small design ... I still have to stitch the feather...
~
Esteban doesn't want to fall asleep at night (it's been like that since tuesday night) ... I don't know what's going on ... Nothing had changed here. And at the daycare, now, he wants them to feed him :-o He's been eating by himself since he's 15 months old ... He really screams at night: I feel bad because we live in an appartment and I'm afraid the neighbours are going to complain soon. I try to be firm with him and I hope he won't be doing that for a long time ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tu ne devrais pas résister... allez, commence-le... c'est bon de craquer :oD