Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Still stitching

Even though I have to frog the feather, I continued to stitch the other designs. I'll frog this afternoon. The feather has to be stitched with one thread over two, so it's going to be easy to frog but I prefer to do it with natural light !!! I haven't really found where I made a mistake but I know the beak of the bird is too close to the brush (with some blue) The mistake can only be in the 2 birdhouses. Now I have to deal with that as I don't want to give up this design and I don't want it end up as an UFO. I'm going to stitch the feather closer to the second butterfly and we'll see if it looks bad or not...

1 comment:

Pam Seavey Schaffner said...

Love watching your progress on this. Makes me want to pull out a Lanarte chart and start stitching. They are like paintings, don't you think?