Thursday, June 4, 2009

Guess which

Very Important Person is coming to my corner of the world on saturday? (june 6 th) Let see who will find out first Let me tell you it's going to be a big mess around here that day as a lot of roads (including the freeway) are going to be closed ... And I, I need to pick Pierre's up at school on saturday morning ... Let's hope I can reach the school !!!


I got new stash to show you. You know I love Madame la fée designs (but not her prices ) so when I saw a stitcher was selling some of her stash, I couldn't resist buying two used charts. Madame la fée is a new designer so it's still hard to find her charts used. I chose "la potion magique" ( Lori )




and "Jeux d'hiver".




You may like to see Madame la fée new design called "histoire de pommes" or "apple story".
I'm still stitching on my squirrel tail:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Madame La fee. I keep hoping she appears on ebay some times

Laural said...

I saw that new pattern yesterday. I really like it but not the $$$ for it :(

tkdquintmom said...

Oh Chiloe! SHAME ON YOU for teasing me like that! I just love your Booooo and now this? Whatcha trying to do to me missy? lol
Is our President coming to your area by any chance?

Macey said...

Oh wow! I saw your comment on infarrantly creative, I love how tough she is too, because then I don't have to wait to see who won! And it was ME! Thanks for the congrats...also...I have never been to your blog, and I LOVE IT!! So cute! I have done some cross stitching, but not as much as I like! : )
Macey

Carmen said...

lovely design,i see the chart in "Casa Cenina" online shop, but 19€ for chart.hum.maybe for birthday gift.they are beutiful, my favouritte is:ABC de l'Automne.

Marita said...

Oh those are some lovely designs. The Witch in particular looks fantastic.

Brigitte said...

Her designs are really lovely. Her prices are a bit high but I know a couple of French designers who sell their charts in that price range. Well, it's all different here in Europe where you have to pay $1.20 for a skein of DMC.

Pumpkin said...

That's great Chiloe! I agree, her charts are expensive.