Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday - 3 weeks until kids vacations

Do you have trouble coming to my wonderful blog lately? Maybe Internet Explorer is the problem. Cindy F couldn't come to the blog until she tried with Firefox. I use Google Chrome (I won't see any videos with IE because I chose to keep IE6 to use with blogger) and I like it so far so you may try another web browser and see if it works better.

I thought I was a world champion with Chuy's weird stuff but it appears I am only a runner up after all! (make me feel better in a way ! ) Check Kathryn's blog: her husband has an interesting collection ( but I think it's better to avoid certain rooms at night !!!

On saturday, it was the school annual carnival. It started by the kids choir where Emma sang:
Esteban also sang a song with his classmates. It was about hikers comeing back from the moutain (they had to wear sunglasses, hat, short, backpack)
My favorite picture of him that day (yes, he was wearing his dad hat) :


Emma danced the french can-can and really enjoyed herself !!!

She even tortured her body:

After the show, the dames started and Steb was very happy to win something to blow bubble. He had a lot of fun !!!

And you won't believe it: I won this basket full of organic and fair trade goodies. I had to guess the weight of the basket. The lady who was carrying the basket kind of helped me win it as my first three guesses were a little but wrong

I thought: I'm going to try filming a little bit of the show with my camera to show you my babes. Well, I took a vertical picture right before and forgot to turn the camera so if someone knows how to turn the whole thing , I'll be very grateful ! Thanks. Anyway, here they are (watch out for your neck !!!

My squirrel? Here it is after a week of stitching:


16 comments:

Unknown said...

hey looks like the kiddos had a great time yesterday and good on you for winning that lovely prize i love the bag/basket? the squirrel looks great too :)

Marita said...

Love the pictures of the children, they look like they are having so much fun.

You are making amazing progress on the squirrel.

Congratulations on your win.

I've had no problems visiting your blog but then I use Firefox not IE.

Hope Pierre is feeling better.

tkdquintmom said...

Our kids got out of school on Friday...oh I'm SO not looking forward to the summer. Come September it will be the most wonderful time of the year again! LOLOL just kidding. They look like they are having so much fun. Mr. Squirrel is looking great!

Cindy F. said...

Great pics and so much fun stuff going on!
Squirrel is moving quickly!!

I'm loving Mozilla Firefox!

Dawn T. said...

Great pictures of the kids! I love Steb in the hat...such a cutie!:)

Kathy A. said...

Great photos of the kiddies. They look like they are having the time of their lives.
Well, it's starting to look like a squirrel lol

mainely stitching said...

Oh, I'm jealous (in a good way!) of your Fair Trade winnings! Looks like the kids had a great time. :D

Carmen said...

the kids look so happy ! :D congratulations for your bag!.

oh,summer vacation , in my home is equal to: pool, wii game, and a lot of ice cream.

your squirrel look cute.

Annette said...

What a lovely photo's of your children.
The squirre looks great

Cathy said...

Adorable pictures of the kids! Oh, and if you use Picasa, there is a way to turn the videos so that they would be facing the proper way. I had to play with it to figure it out for the video of Evie dancing.

Barb said...

Love seeing the pictures of the kids. Great stitching piece.

Laural said...

Great fun! I love your pictures!! "Squirrel!"

Rebel In Ontario said...

LOL! My post is there now if you wanted to actually READ something...no idea how it published with nothing there...

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a blast! I went to visit Kathryn's blog, and yes, her husband even as me beat. lol

I love the look of your squirrel. I'm going to go back and look up the designer. It looks familiar, but I can't place it. He's cute though!

Unknown said...

ça avance bien !!! c'est joli comme tout !

Pumpkin said...

Very interesting! I've been having trouble and had no idea what was going on. Thanks Chiloe!

Looks like the kiddies had a super time :o)