Monday, June 29, 2009

Couldn't resist .... Are you going to blame me?

First I saw some pictures on this blog and I had to get it !!! I especially love these two charts from my all time favorite designer: Veronique Enginger!!!!
This strawberry jam chart (don't you love the colors? )
And this birdie chart (of course, I also love the colors !!! ) :
For me who loves realistic designs, it's pure bliss .

My squirrel is here !!! I know I said I'll stitch some ecru colors on 1/1 but I forgot ... oops !
Family news:

I feel I deserve want a break from school / kids activities. Good news: vacations are on thursday for Steb and Emma and on friday for Pierre. (I know! Pierre's school have such a weird schedule ... ) Pierre and Emma are going to go on vacations with my parents for 10 days (they are going to visit my brother and his family.) Then we'll go to Paris, the five of us, at the end of july for 4 days. We got a very good deal to rent a hotel appartment through Chuy's company. I registered Emma to poney camp for a week in august. (those are so expensive here but the company where Chuy work is big and they offer help for poney and sailing summer camp so we took advantage of it !!!) Chuy is going to have whole two months of "vacations" thanks to the bad economy ...



17 comments:

Laural said...

Very pretty designs!!

tkdquintmom said...

Ya know...you HAVE to have a break from the family and the craziness....you must. So fly over and lets have a stitchy night! or two...with drinks...and sweets...am I forgetting something?

Yvonne said...

Love the 2 designs! Really sweet, simple and elegant.

Yvonne said...

Love the 2 designs! Really sweet, simple and elegant.

Annette said...

Wow very lovely stash...
You have so many stash when are you going to make it all....lol
Squirrel looks great

Nima said...

wow...beautiful patterns...squirrel looks cute....good to read about your holiday plans

mainely stitching said...

Congratulations on your new magazines! And on the upcoming school holidays. We still have 2+ weeks to go.

NatQuébec said...

C'est vrai que ce sont de jolies grilles :-) J'ai acheté un mag anglais avec une grille d'oiseaux semblable: en couleur et en noir/Blanc...

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I would have gotten those magazines too ;)
Your summer holidays sound fun!

barbibouille said...

Attention aux champignons ;-)

Ho là là que tu avances bien!
Ta rose est vraiment énorme.

Tammy said...

Ohhhh Emma is going to love Pony camp. My youngest daughter went when she was about Emma's age and had the best time. I miss those days of her youth.

Love the new piece you're looking at, and the piece you're working on. The squirrel is a cutie, for sure.

Barb said...

The squirrel pieces is coming along. Your other two pieces are so cute. I love them.

Meari said...

Lovely designs, Chiloe!

Carmen said...

lovely designs. beautiful colors.

your activities sound like a busy days.

Carolyn NC said...

I was recently in Paris and went to a XS shop with a name very similar to this magazine. They're designers, too. Loved this shop - had a good time buying stash. Have you been there before? It's near the Louvre, on Chabanais - great place!

Pumpkin said...

More stash! Love those magazines but we can't get them here :o(

Hope you get some alone time. I think everyone needs it from time to time. Paris! Oh, how wonderful!

Annelein said...

The strawberry chart and the bird chart, both are lovely.

Greetings, Willeke