Monday, August 13, 2007

Still blue ...

I'm wondering how many titles with blue in it will I be able to find??? I stitched only during Esteban's nap yesterday as I got a migraine that keep me from stitching at night. I think that migraine was triggered by being so tired . The two nights before I fell asleep at 2 and 3 in the morning: I couldn't fall asleep - I don't know why. Last night I went to bed at 10.30 pm, fell asleep very fast (I think) and woke up at 11.30 with my heart racing very fast: I got a nightmare ... Thankfully, I went back to sleep even though the headache was still here. This morning I woke up at 7.40 and I still feel sleepy Chuy's vacations are over and he went back to work this morning ... On the stitching front: I am still working on the dress - what else? I think you have to click on the picture to enlarge it in order to see the blue I stitched on the left side. I like to think that I am almost done on the dress : keep me going A good news: I think I figure out where my mistake comes from on the pink !!! We'll see later if I prove myself right or wrong!




Have you notice I added a ticker to my blog's tittle? It is mostly to remind me time flies and Chuy's family will be here very soon (and I still need to do a lot of cleaning: ... the appartment is toooooooooooooo small and I have too many papers from school )





Emma's teddy bear is seven years and for the first time is letting us know is getting old: Emma noticed a hole in his left arm this morning ... I'll try to sew it even though I don't know how to sew !!! I love her bear. His special to us because she got it when she was seven weeks old at
the Fort Worth Cook children hospital. They had a prayer bear program at the time and a pastor gave her this bear: he bacame her favorite bear and we never found another bear like this one!!! And we searched for one

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

I hope your migraine goes away quickly! Emma's bear is adorable! I had a bunny that I didn't give up until I got married and even now he is safely tucked away:)