Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good progress on the boy !

Last night I stitched the little boy's back. I think I made good progress. I'm trying to stitch color by color in order to have the feeling I'm progressing fast. I made copies of my chart at my mom's (I'm saving ink ) This afternoon, I'm thinking about stitching as I feel rather sleepy and don't have enough energy to clean !!! The painters are cleaning the building walls with a Karcher so they are making a lot of noise (which it's bad because I have the kind of headache I have when I lack sleep...) Tomorrow afternoon, they are going to cut off the water which make me worry: we always had problem when they cut off the water in the building ...

If you checked the ticker, you saw Chuy's family is going to arrive in 15 days for their 2 days visit It would be nice if they will stay more than 2 days but honestly I don't feel excited ... I feel they come for a visit like if we live close to each other ... I'm very dispointed for Chuy who gets depressed sometimes ...

5 comments:

****Ciottina**** said...

Very good progress...Chiloe!!!I love its soft colors...Moreover I've to thank you for your cooment and suggestion you left on my blog...so I've immediately translated my post in english, so henceforward you can read my blog more easily...even if my english is not very good!
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Loads of progress! That little boy suddenly grew in front of my eyes :o)

Sally said...

Wow you have lots more stitched!

Marita said...

Awesome progress. You are doing so great. Love the idea of going to your mums to print the patterns :grin:

Anonymous said...

Great progress!