Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I got mail ............ Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa:

Look at what I found in my mail box:

I thought I didn't order anything I checked the adress and then I remember !!! I had won something from Michelle's blog !!! For those who don't know Michelle, she 's a great seamastress who make all the costumes for the plays in her town. Look at what I saw when I opened the box:


It was packaged with a lot of care in a very girly paper : pink! Emma's favorite color I went on to see what was under the beautiful paper and I saw that:


I knew I had won some christmas cross stitch magazines but I didn't expect those:

Thank you very much Michelle: I'm very touched by your generosity I never expected to receive so much. Eveything is beautiful !!! I love them EVERYTHING !!!


Here are the magazine I got:



It's full of futur projects. I was very surprised to see Nora Corbett's pattern everybody was talking about !!! I like the pattern but her face needs a makeover (Nora Corbett designs better faces usually ... )





I stitched on my SAL last night:

I went across the fabric with one shade of green Will you believe I undersetimated all the greens that I will have to stitch in the tree . I love the design but I'm hoping I won't get too tired of the greens ... As soon as the boy is finished (and my second goal of the SAL) I'll move on to my snow family!!! I enjoy so much stitching on the opalescent fabric

10 comments:

Marie said...

le magazine de noêl a l'air très chouette ! c'est vrai que le visage de la femme est un peu spécial, on a déjà eu mieux...

mainely stitching said...

What great mail! Have fun with all your new goodies!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What an awesome parcel and all wrapped with care!

Yuko said...

What a wonderful parcel you've received!!
Lucky you!
Have fun with all of them! :D

Marita said...

A lovely parcel to receive.

I did wonder about all the green in that tree but thought you must have worked out some way to cope with it.

AngelSan said...

et un "You make my day" award pour toi !

Carmen said...

beautiful gifts!!

hum,,so much green in this tree..

Carla said...

wow!! que maravillosa sorpresa recibiste en el correo!!! En un blog he visto que estan bordando esa niña de Nora Corbett is absolutamente maravillosa!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on receiving such a wonderful package of goodies! :)

And I love the Nora Corbett design. I agree the face isn't as great as some of her other designs, but it's still a lovely pattern. :)

Hi! I'm Michelle said...

Hi Chiloe! I'm so glad it got to you in one piece! It was taking so long! Thank you so much for reading my blog and entering my little contest! I'm so glad you are pleased!

Your SAL is GORGEOUS!!
:) Michelle