Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry christmas !!!!

I want to wish a Merry Christmas to you all from Germany! We are having a good time relaxing and enjoying the great sale on the base ( can't wait to see the craft store they have here - it will be open on thrusday! ) Of course the kids are waiting for Santa to come !!! One more day to wait !!!

I got more stash from Lourdes, my sister in law; I'll show you when I'm back ! I got my Stoney Creek magazine ! Yeah !!! On the sad part, will you believe our most awaited package ( THE DISNEY) never made it to here and is considered lost by the disney store
:-((

I did start a new kit in the train but it's not easy to stitch ( and to type with a qwerty keybord ... )

Have a great Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Sally said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family Chiloe!

Heather said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Carol said...

Merry Christmas Chiloe!!

Marita said...

Merry Christmas Chiloe. Sorry your Disney stuff did not arrive on time.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too Chiloe!

Dawn T. said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family:)

Beatrice said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Chiloe!

debijeanm said...

Hope you had a wonderful day, Chiloe!

Of all the online ordering I did, the Disney package was the only one not to get here, too! What's up with the mouse, huh? Of course, I ordered personalized shirts and didn't really give them enough time so don't really blame them. You, however, gave them plenty of time. Hope your goodies magically re-appear!

Carmen said...

merry christmas to you.

Laural said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Your fairy has got to be one of the cutest projects that I have ever seen!!

mainely stitching said...

That is such a bummer about your Disney package going missing! I hope it was insured.

I hope your holidays in Germany were wonderful. Thanks so much for your emails!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! What a shame about the Disney package. I hope it's turned up now.

Meari said...

Enjoy all your new stash, Chiloe! :) Hopefully that Disney package will arrive soon. Happy Holidays!