I made some progress yesterday in my angels. They are not finished as you can guess Here is the pic of last night work:
His wing is really a pain. I have a lot of white left everywhere. I'm sure her wings are going to be easier. I'm not quite done on his wing because of all the unstitch part I left everywhere. I have stitched 80 % of the pattern. I can't wait to finish it to stitch something different ... Like I didn't feel well today, I decided to order the two lanarte kits I showed you last time. (still visible on that page) I also added a 32 count antique white lugana fabric for a lanarte kit I own. I want to change the linen fabric for my favorite lugana. I placed my order with Sew and so.
Thanks for your comments while I couldn't write my blog