Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Family pic

This is a picture of Chuy's family taken at the Mount Saint Michel (one hour drive from my home) This is one of the seven wonders of the world. Don't look for me: I'm the one who took the picture

Top row: Enrique: Chuy's brother with the hat. Scott: Lorena's husband. Kike: Chuy's nephew.

Middle row: Elvia: my SIL. Lorena and Julian her 2 y.o. Viviana (Kike's wife)

Bottom row: Xavier (Lorena and Scott's son) 6 y.o., Vivian (Kike and Viviana's daughter) 3 y.o., Esteban , Emma and Chuy.

Have you notice I tried to sort the families by colours? I'll tell you more later. I have a lot to tell of course but I don't have a lot of time right now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

belle famille :-)

mainely stitching said...

What a wonderful family photo!!

Carla said...

Yo te estaba buscando en la foto!!! jeje
Seguro han disfrutado mucho la visita de la familia :)

Tammy said...

Awesome family photo. Too bad someone couldn't have taken the photo so you could be in the shot too.

Stitcher S said...

What a great family photo!

Beatrice said...

That is a great family photo, wish you could have been in it too!

sugardoll said...

Is Esteban the little cutie with blonde hair?? Isn't he such a cutie pie?! =^-^=

What a lovely family photo!