Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hop, hop , hop ...

He can hop on one foot ( well, he has no choice !!!) Soon, he could dance with you ladies

Some weeks ago, Becca fell in love with my little witch and I feel in love with the one she was looking for in her blog. She tracked down the designer and brand and kindly pass the information to me. I was able to find it for an affordable price on Ebay !!!


This is the little witch I really like:

But I'll stitch only her and the cat. Of course, it's going to be hard to find the pumkin and spider button here ...

While I was on the seller store, I found this leaflet ( book 83, OOP )
I liked this little witch (maybe without the lettering or with different colors) :
As you can see, I still love realistic design (and Stoney Creek has always been a favorite of mine - I'm still subscribing to the mag).

I haven't tried my new exercise video yet: I'm still praticising the same exercise as Pumkin: lifting the remote control !!! (silly girl )

8 comments:

Pumpkin said...

LOL! Maybe he can play Hop Scotch?

Oh, I LOVE both little witches! They are adorable :o) Those buttons don't look familiar. Are they by SC as well?

Hey, there's no need straining oneself ;o)

Tammy said...

Of course I love all your little witchy things! Great finds!

Beatrice said...

He'll be able to walk soon I see!

You're SC charts are great. Isn't Halloween fun?

sugardoll said...

That is a cute little witch, i especially love the 1st one.

very nice halloween stash haul!

Faith Ann said...

You are such a fast stitcher... it's looking great! I love the little witch!! I subscribed to Stoney Creek magazine for several years but finally let my sub run out a few years ago.

I love the WATP videos! I think they're fantastic... give it a try!

Anonymous said...

The witches are so cute! I love them :)

Windy said...

Hey, lifting the remote builds triceps but the only problem is..your sharing the exercise with your hubby! Ha Ha

Unknown said...

I never thought to look on ebay for the chart! Whats wrong with me? LOL And I love the new witch you found..it's going on my wish list. Have you been to my blog lately? I have tweeny witch started. Will be posting a new WIP pic tomorrow of her. Your goldmine peice is stitching up quick, I'd like to be the 1st to go danceing with him.