Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Report from a former blonde !

I'm laughing at myself Picture me waiting on the PC bulletin board for an answer from MY guy. I was refreshing the page very regularly and nothing. I thought MY guy was cheating on me with another computer impaired lost soul At close to midnight, I send an "hello I'm still here" message and suddendly I jump directly to page 5 and then I realized the guy had posted an answer at 10.30 pm I've been waiting and waiting and the answer was there, ready for me Yes, I'm a former blonde and I thought I had improved over the years


Thanks for still checking on me while I was doing something I didn't really fully understand


But you may want to see what I stitched while I was spending time with MY guy


On monday night:




On tuesday night:




I think Blogger is acting up funny ........


8 comments:

Marie said...

non non, personne ne t'a abandonnée... et j'espère que ton virus ou autre bestiole a disparu définitivement de l'ordi... tu as bien avancé ton ouvrage !

Sue said...

I think we all have those blonde moments. Your Snow Family looks great ;)

Carla said...

si que ha progresado bastante!

mainely stitching said...

Always good to have a good laugh at oneself, isn't it? LOL!!

Marita said...

Great stitching work!

Carmen said...

yes is a great work, the family look really cute..

i hope that Councils of computer guy working,and your computer Is soon restored .
oh i forget,i red you thenk to Blogilines...
:D

Barb said...

The Snow family is looking so cute. I love this pattern. Who is designer? Hope you get your computer working soon.

Meari said...

What guy??? I don't know about this guy... Do tell!