Saturday, August 9, 2008

Accident

The three babes were bored this afternoon in the apartment so they called their grand'ma to the rescue. Before to go home, my mom decided to make a stop at the grocery store with them. Emma was in the cart (standing ) and Steb was holding on the side of the cart (from what I understood.) And what could have happened did happen: the shopping cart overturned on Steb with Emma in the cart ... So now, Steb has a swollen knee and he's limping a little bit. So I'll see tomorrow morning how he's walking. I may take him to the hospital for a x-ray. Emma is feeling guilty because she knows she's not supposed to stand in a shopping cart.

And my newest progress is here:



10 comments:

mainely stitching said...

OUCH! I hope they'll be okay.

Andie said...

Oh dear!! Big hugs to Emma and Steb! You are so nearly finished! YAY1

Faith Ann said...

Oh my! Something like that can happen so quickly. I hope they're both okay.

Wow... Santa looks marvelous!!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Poor Steb and Emma. I know how quickly those trolleys can tip, we've had a few near misses.

Tammy said...

Poor baby! I think most every child has done something like that. Your progress on your WIP is great!

Veronica said...

Ow! That's gotta hurt. Hope they are fine.

Your Santa looks lovely. So much progress in such a short time! Your needles are definitely smoking.

Barb said...

Love your WIP Hope Steb's knee heals quickly and it wasn't broken or anything serious.

Meari said...

Poor kid. I hope his knee isn't hurt too badly. :(

Pumpkin said...

Oh no! I hope they are okay :o(

Nice progress Chiloe! You'll be done soon :o)

Windy said...

Hope all is well with them now. Maybe this will teach them a lesson, some of us have to do it ourselves to learn the hard way! : )